So cool to judge a bunch of 15yr olds presenting their vision of the future, 2038 in Dyson School of Design Engineering in London
Highly optimistic, they all know about the problems they are inheriting and it would be fun to meet them in 2038 to see what happened?
One question was, with so much data and control over dreams, would not there be a revolution possibility?
Answer: Well, we will have so many people and AI will be taking over so many things that we will become one country and there will be no revolution against a government; just revolution against AI.
High level ideas
– Bees are dead, so an AI powered Drone Bee Bots to efficiently help pollination and others
– Sleeping pods to implant dreams into someone’s sleep and help people deal with the new job stress that comes with AI taking over. People can even dream together. Marketplace for dreams.
– Cars running on Photosynthesis to absorb the carbon and provide energy
– Micro Climate Based floating food farms to grow food locally rather than long distance imports, optimized dreams to deal with stress
– Water Scarcity – Regulating water usage since water is such a scarce resource in 2038
– Next gen suits for Underwater Towns
– Nuclear Plants have failed and the developing countries that embraced renewable energy are the new developed countries. Tables have turned and people are escaping these Nuclear Powered Countries with high tech nuclear efficient radioation filters / not water filters
Also published on Medium.